Monday, April 27, 2009

Primetime - Music


Here's another guitar piece I wrote recently, played on my Collings OM-2H (short scale - i.e. 24.9"). I actually picked this little guy up on e-bay, in perfect condition, although smelled of cigarettes - it took me a few months (and a bottle of Fabreze) to get rid of the smell. Note to self: next time, ask first. Still, I'm happy with this guitar. It's very easy to play and has an even sound across the range.

Anyway, this song is in a dropped D tuning and recorded on a Zoom H4 that I borrowed from a friend to try out. It's incredibly easy to use and records better than the previous Mac + Mic + USB interface, which produced a nice hissing sound. I think the Collings sounds pretty darn good, if I do say so myself. :)


Enjoy - 

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment